Monday, May 7, 2012

Family Time

Last night we were enjoying some family time before we put Emily to bed.  We were all four playing on the floor.  It really is nights like this that are my favorite....so I decided we needed a family photo to capture the memories.:) 


I liked Hannah's expression in this picture...too cute.:)  

Emily likes for everyone to be together (in the same room), so when we're all playing on the floor together this child is in heaven.  Bert and I sat up for a minute after we had taken the pictures.  Emily pointed to where we had been laying and said "Mommy lays here....Daddy lays here....Hannah lays here!"  She was showing us where we were laying so that we could go ahead and lay back down with her.:) 


My Hannah just has the sweetest little smile.  She's smiling at her Daddy in this picture.  She laughed for the first time 3 nights ago.  I was in the kitchen and Bert was playing with  her in the living room.  When I heard her I dropped what I was doing and ran in there....it was just so sweet!


I'm so thankful for our family.  I love spending time with these three....wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment