Friday, February 1, 2013

Finally Here!

Hannah's first tooth is finally here!! It broke through on Jan 28th...she was about 11 1/2 months!:)  I decided that I wanted to try to get a picture of it, but that's harder to do than you might think.  

I kept making her laugh, and she wouldn't let me get close enough to see that tooth!  


I'm super excited about her teeth coming in, but I'm pretty sure I'll miss her adorable gummy smile.:)  

  
I finally got it!  You may have to zoom in, or get out a magnifying glass, or squint, or you can just trust me....but it's broken through!!  Go Hannah!  


I can't look at the picture above without smiling...she makes me happy!  I love her beautiful eyes, adorable dimple, and scrunched up nose.  I could just eat her up!:)  I can't believe this cutie is turning one in less than two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment