Thursday, March 21, 2013

Extraordinary Women's Conference

This past weekend I attended the Extraordinary Women's Conference at the Bi-Lo center.  I went with my mom and my friend, Dawnielle.  We had a great time and really enjoyed the conference!  There were speakers like Karen Kingsbury, Angela Thomas, & Pam Tebow.  Comedian Tim Hawkins was there and Friday night there was a concert by Third Day!  Good times!  


During our lunch break on Saturday, Bert and the girls picked us up and we went to lunch in downtown Greenville.  It was so fun to be able to see them, enjoy a good lunch, and spend time outside for a few minutes...it was a BEAUTIFUL day!  

Mimi and Emily doing some coloring!  


When I first mentioned going to the conference Bert quickly said I should definitely go...even though it meant more work for him!  He constantly puts my needs/wants/desires above his own.  I'm so thankful for this man!!  


Our sweet girls!  


It was a great weekend!  Thanks to my mom for coming over and spending time with us and thanks to Dawnielle for suggesting we go...it was fun!:)   



No comments:

Post a Comment