Sunday, February 8, 2015

2014 Blogbook

It's always a fun day when our blogbook from the previous year comes in the mail!!  We're so thankful for these books and the memories they hold!  


Each book is filled with colored pages and a hardback cover and each book usually cost around $90.  My parents have given this to us as part of our Christmas present for the last four years.  We're thankful for that and believe these books are worth every penny.  Also, it only takes about 15 or 20 minutes to order the book...easy peezy.  


The girls go through spurts when they pull the blog books off the shelf at least once a day and ask us to read them a story from the books.  The last 3 weeks or so they (especially Emily) have been wanting stories read to them from the blog books all the time.  They just love it!  When we don't have time to read to them they enjoy just looking at the pictures.  


I got through spurts when I don't feel like I have time to blog or I'm just not in the "mood" but when I do I usually can just look back at a picture like the one above and I remember...that's why I do it.  Thankful that I enjoy doing it most of the time, but even when I'm not in the "mood"....it's worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment