Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Great Outdoors!

Spring has been my favorite season for a long time, but the last two years have taken my love for spring to a whole new level.  I couldn't begin to tell you how excited I get about the warmer temps, sunshine, seeing things blooming.  It makes my heart so happy.  It must have something to do with having toddlers, cooped up in the house for months on end, that desperately want to get out and run and dance and play.  

The kids have been excited too!  Hannah flying around on her scooter, Emily flying around on her bike, and Claire getting pushed around by me in her car makes for a great afternoon!!  


Another afternoon last week I decided to let Claire hang out in the Ergo while the big girls rode their bikes.  I really haven't used the Ergo much recently, but we both enjoyed it.  I love my little snuggle bug. 


Yesterday was a busy day and we weren't home much, but it was soooo pretty outside that after lunch I left the dishes piled in the sink and the dirty clothes in the hampers and we headed outside for some playtime before naps.  Claire was laughing so hard as Hannah was pushing her.  It was a sweet sound.  

Just for the record, Hannah picked out her own clothes.  She has on pink pants (backwards) that have a large hole in the knee.  She really likes them, and I figured soon enough it will be too warm for them and then they are definitely going to find their way to the trash.   



I realize it's not officially spring quite yet, but I feel like we're close enough, so happy spring everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment