Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fall For Greenville

Every year Greenville has a big fall festival called "Fall for Greenville."  I think I may have come to it once when I was a student at Clemson, but I haven't been in years, and Bert has never been.  So this year we decided head downtown to see what it was all about. We had so much fun!!  It was a beautiful evening, which always makes any event better. 


Hannah and Emily took turns riding in the stroller.  This double stroller is a little big for going in a store or for a quick trip somewhere, but absolutely perfect for stuff like this. There is all kinds of storage room underneath, plenty of cup holders for everyone, and the girls love it!  


We even stopped by to say hey to the Tiger.  Go Tigers!!!  6-0 so far this season!!:)  


We let Emily and Hannah pick one ride and this was their pick.  I caught this picture mid-ride and thought it was so cute.  


After their ride we only had enough tickets left for Bert OR me to get dinner downtown (the girls had eaten pizza earlier in the evening). I suggested we just split something, but Bert insisted that I get dinner from one of the vendors and he would eat something for dinner at home.  You might think "well of course he wouldn't let his pregnant wife not eat", but he would have insisted I eat the yummy food even if I wasn't pregnant. He does stuff like this all the time.  He loves me well.  All the time.  And I'm thankful for him.  

In the picture below I was sitting on a bench eating my yummy dinner and watching Bert play with the kids.    

I loved my view.  I love these people.  I remember feeling so thankful as I was sitting on that bench that I wanted to snap a picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment