Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Clemson Girls Weekend 2018

Our Clemson girls weekend was wonderful as usual this year.  We did it over President's Day weekend (in mid-February) and had a great time.  All 11 of us were able to come this year, plus we added our friend Katie, who also went to Clemson with us and grew up with Keri.  We LOVED having Katie join us!  

My friend and college roommate, Sara, moved to San Antonio, TX this past summer.  She's missing the east coast, but she and her husband are getting settled into life in TX.  They've found an awesome church, have great jobs and are doing really well!  I especially loved getting to catch up with her!  She thinks they'll move back east at some point, but for now we'll enjoy seeing her at least once a year at our girls weekend!  


Angela, Katie, Tif and I were the models while Keri worked on setting up the camera for our group picture. 


Last year 4 of us were pumping but this year the youngest baby was 16 months, so no pumping was necessary.  Jennifer is pregnant with their 3rd though and due April 8th (Emily's birthday). 



This girls weekend is one of my favorite traditions of my whole year!!  I love them and their hearts for the Lord and their families!  I was so blessed to be able to walk through my college years with these girls by my side!  I pray often that all four of our girls are blessed with friends like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment