Sunday, September 30, 2018

Last Lake Weekend of the Summer

Bert went on a short mission trip to Boston over Labor Day weekend and the girls and I headed to the lake to squeeze in our last lake weekend of the summer!  

Our weekend was relaxing and wonderful!!  







I took Abby on a jet ski ride one afternoon and she fell asleep on me while we were out there. Sweet baby!  



Mimi and the kids worked on this puzzle all weekend and finally finished it on the last day, but couldn't find one piece.  Mom bought the puzzle from a goodwill store so we're not sure if it was missing before they started or if it was lost in the craziness of the lake house....either is possible. :) 


Stanley, Alisha and Katherine also worked on the puzzle for a while.  Daddy and I did not (I really don't enjoy puzzles) and were made fun of for it. Ha! I used to not like Brussels sprouts though and now I do, so maybe one day I'll start enjoying puzzles.    


The girls LOVE "fixing" Papa's hair and "making him look like a girl."  


We had a great weekend and we SO enjoyed our time at the lake!  Until next summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment