Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The Cul-de-sac

I think the cul-de-sac might be my favorite part of the new house (for now anyway).  The girls want to be outside now every chance they get and I think it is so good for them!  They're always riding bikes, scooters, driving their frozen car or just running playing make believe.  

This is not a great picture, but it's my view a lot so I decided to include it.  Two on bikes, one doing something on the ground and one was probably in the garage changing riding toys.  


Our little two on their balance bikes.  Abby just started to ride one in the last couple weeks and is so good at it now.  She loves being able to ride a bike like her big sisters.  


Claire learned how to drive the car since we moved and she LOVES it!  She's asking to drive all the time and is turning out to be a great little driver!  


Emily has a friend from school that lives in our new neighborhood and Emily (and Hannah) love it when she comes to play.  Maggie and Emily were in the same kindergarten class and still go to the same school.  Maggie doesn't live with her dad all the time, but is usually at his house on the weekends, which works out perfectly!  


This was my view one morning and I had to grab my phone to capture it.  The girls had lined their bikes up along the driveway a they ran off to play something else.  


I love bikes dropped in the driveway, sidewalk chalk everywhere and the girls running around the yard.  It makes me smile and fills me with thankfulness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment