Sunday, June 30, 2019

June Lake Trip

We had a fun weekend at the lake in June! 


Our neighbor and fellow church member and friend, Sherry Scott, got this pineapple float and a watermelon float for our kids. We took the pineapple to the lake and left the watermelon float here for the pool. Only, the watermelon one is soooo big it won't fit in the van! We might've made the wrong choice on which to bring and which to keep!




Uncle Jimmy took us for a boat ride with some tubing, yellow-boarding, and skiing.




They even talked me into skiing and I got up on the first time!  




Bedtime Papa snuggles! 


Father's Day was the day after we left so I wanted to get a picture with my Daddy!  I love him so much and I'm so thankful that he's mine! 


Lake weekends are my favorite!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment