Monday, July 1, 2019

Family Time by Emily Watts


                                          The  picture below is ME ,  Emily 💝💘💝 bored...
                                                          Until I knew I could do this.



                                                                                   

                                               I loved my Sister Claire's Birthday Party.     

                                                         
                                                         Claire was so cute!🎂

                      I hope Claire had a good birthday. I sure had a great time. I absolutely 💖 this picture
                                                                        of  Ressie. 
                                                                          Ressie
Claire

                                                                      Abby                    
                                                     These three are TOTAL BFF's!!!😍


                                                 I personally felt like the Birthday Party was family time 
                                                                            and I loved it.



Don't be surprised!😂

No comments:

Post a Comment