Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bath Time

Emily's loving bath time these days.  
She has actually loved bath time since day one.  
I can remember one time when she cried in the bath tub.  She was about two weeks old.  
Bert and I were running low on sleep and still a little unsure of what we were doing.  We put her in the bath and after a few minutes she just completely lost it....started wailing.  
We of course didn't know what to do so we took her out to try to calm her down.  
As I was wrapping her up in the towel I realized I had forgotten to feed the poor child.  It was 30 minutes past time for her to eat.  The good news is that she didn't starve, and we haven't made the same mistake twice.:)  

I got this cute little tub at one of my baby showers, but we had to wait to use it until she could sit up really well on her own.  I was so excited when Bert suggested we pull it out!  


It really is the perfect size.  It allows her to move around a little, but not go too far.  





3 comments:

  1. I love that Ducky in the bathtub! Great pictures of Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we LOVED this same duck for bath time!

    *we saved it and took it to the beach until abby turned 3, and filled it up with water right by our chairs so she wouldn't run all around. it was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete