Thursday, January 27, 2011

And she's off....

Emily's learning something new every.single.day.  It's so fun to watch!  Yesterday she learned to walk behind her push toy by herself.

Stopping for a picture...

And she's off!  She usually pushes the toy forward and then she'll take a few steps to catch up with it.  She hasn't figured out how to walk and push at the same time.


Still a work in process!  In this picture she's asking why I'm not helping to get the toy off of her.:)  


She's trying to play with it while walking at the same time.  She's brave, but her little arms just aren't quite long enough.  


Making sure everything is out of her way.:)  


TODAY she learned to stand up by herself.  This morning I had a dentist appointment and I was gone for less than two hours.  A sweet girl from our small group came over to keep her.  When I got back Emily had learned to stand up on her own!!  





My guess is that we'll have a walker pretty soon....stay tuned.:)  

1 comment:

  1. Max learned with this toy, too!! Isn't it great to watch them develop new skills?? And she's so stinkin adorable-- every time you post new pictures, I find myself wanting to kiss her cheeks :) So glad you blog Stephanie!!

    ReplyDelete