Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baby Sanders

Baby Sanders is on the way and is due August 25th!  We are so so excited for Katherine and Brett!  They are going to be wonderful parents!!  

One night a few weeks ago Katherine and Brett surprised us with a present for Emily.  I opened it and found the bib in the picture below...."I love my COUSIN."  This was their fun way of telling us they are pregnant.  It seems VERY obvious looking back, but I didn't catch on at first (surprise, surprise).  


In my defense, I think I thought the bib was talking about Emily's second cousins that we would be seeing later that weekend.:)  I know....no excuses.  Bert got it immediately and said "Steph, READ the bib."  I had already read it, but I read it again and then jerked my head up at Katherine (who was smiling really big) and started screaming.:)  

We can't wait to meet, and hold, and love on sweet Baby Sanders!!   




No comments:

Post a Comment