Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Baby Watts!

We're so excited to announce that we have a precious little addition coming to our family in early January.  Baby Watts is due January 6th...I was 12 weeks along on Monday!  Officially finished with the 1st trimester!!  Woohoo!!  We've had a couple of recent ultrasounds and on each of them we've seen the baby kicking, waving his/her arms and just moving all around.  Absolutely amazing!  


This was the announcement that we put on facebook to let everyone know we were expecting!  


I asked Emily if she thought the baby was going to be a girl or a boy and she quickly said "GIRL!!"  When I asked her what we should name the baby she thought for a minute and then said..."I know!!!  We can name her Hannah!!"  Mommy -  "But we already have a Hannah."  Emily - "Yeah, but we can have two Hannah's, and when I grow up I can be a Hannah too, and then we'll all be Hannah's."  Haha!  Glad she likes her sister's name, but I feel like that might get confusing.:)  

We're so thankful to the Lord for blessing us with another sweet baby.  We can't wait to hold him/her in our arms.  We're praying for our baby and remembering that the Lord is giver and sustainer of life.  Praise Him for our growing family!

1 comment: