Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Daddy/Daughter Date Night

Bert and Emily went on their first Daddy/Daughter Date Night on Monday night.  They went to Chick-fil-A and had a great time!!  

Here they are before their date.  I didn't tell Emily to look up at her Daddy (in fact I told her to look at me), but I loved this picture that I accidentally caught.  You can click on it to make it bigger....she's just smiling up at him.  So sweet!:)  


Em does love making silly faces for the camera right now!  


Chick-fil-A does such a great job with their Daddy/Daughter Date nights that they put on....it included their meals, tour of the kitchen, craft for the daughters to do (Em decorated the wand that she was holding in front of her in the picture below), and dessert.  



They had fun on their date night, and I could hardly wait to hear all about it when they got back.  Emily and Hannah are two blessed little girls to have such an amazing dad!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment