Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Baby Watts has a name!!

A couple weeks ago Bert and I decided on a name for our sweet girl due in early January.  I was so excited and relieved to have her name picked out! I mean picking out a name is a huge check off the having-a-baby-to-do list.:)

We told Emily and Hannah's name's when I was around 20ish weeks pregnant with both of them, but we've decided to keep Baby Watts' name a surprise and not announce it until her birth.  We've heard of lots of other families doing this and we think it will add a fun element of surprise!  The only trick is going to be not saying her name in front of Emily.  We all know that if you have a surprise it's probably not a good idea to tell a three year old.  Especially not our three year old.  She's listening to and repeating every word we say.:)  The only person I've told is my sweet 19 month old!  I decided it was pretty safe to tell Hannah since she's still trying to get the whole talking thing down, although she's doing really well!

We LOVE our sweet girls' name and can hardly wait until we're able to call her by her name all the time!!:)

1 comment: