Thursday, October 31, 2013

Women of Faith and Fun with Daddy

Last weekend I got to go to the Women of Faith Conference in Atlanta with my mom and my sister.  I was very excited about being able to go to the conference this year (I've never been, but heard good things), but I was just as excited about being able to spend time with Mama and Katherine.:)  

We got to hear speakers like  Charles Stanley, Max Lucado, Mark Lowry, Angie Smith, Missy Robertson, and more.  Third Day and CeCe Winans were in concert.  They were all amazing and it was definitely an encouraging and challenging weekend.  So thankful to be able to go!  (30 weeks in the picture below)


Bert's mom was also at the conference with some ladies from her church in Jackson.  I was able to see her on several of the breaks, which was so fun!  

Bert had some fun daddy-daughter time while I was away.  He really was so excited about spending time with his girls last weekend.  I'm so thankful to be married to such an amazing husband and father.  I left the camera with him last weekend with instructions to take pictures of all the fun things they did together.  

Would you believe that the picture below was the only picture he got all weekend!?:)  


Haha!  He's not going to win any awards with that one, but it made me smile.:)  

On Friday night he decided to take the girls out to dinner by himself.  Brave.  Not only that, but he decided to take them to a restaurant that he had never been to before.  Very Brave.  He took them to a Mexican restaurant and he said they did SO good.  While he was helping Hannah, Emily just ate her dinner by herself like a big girl.  This is huge for my little non-eater, who usually needs encouragement to eat every bite.  Good to know she can rise to the occasion.:)  

On Saturday they ran several errands together, went to the church to set up for a youth event Bert was having later that night, and just enjoyed being together!  

I'm thankful we all had a great weekend, but I was so excited about getting home and seeing my sweet family.  Love them!:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment