Tuesday, September 16, 2014

New Swing Set

A few weeks after we finished our fence we got a swing set for the girls.  We had been saving for it and I must say that I feel like it's been the best $125 we have spent in awhile.  We are outside playing on it all the time.  All the time.  So thankful for it!!  


This was Claire's first time swinging and she was a fan!  She has a big smile on her face almost the entire time we are swinging her.


The picture below...with all three of my girls swinging just makes me burst with thankfulness.  I love being their Mommy.  


Hannah had a bit of a rough start with the see-saw.  She took a tumble off of it (when she decided to let go mid air) and has not wanted to get back on.  Just a couple days ago she marched over to the see-saw and said "I want to do the see-saw all by mySELF."  Haha...two year olds for ya!


As I was looking back at these pictures I noticed that Emily had her yellow skirt on in almost every picture.  That's because she wears it almost every day.  She usually picks out her own play clothes and as soon as I take the yellow skirt out of the dryer Emily is ready to put it back on.  She LOVES it!  



Emily and Hannah are doing such a great job swinging on the big girl swings, but they also both love to take turns swinging in Claire's baby swing.  We can push them super high and they don't have to hold on.  They tell us to push them as high as the trees.:)




We're just loving these last few weeks of summer before the cooler weather comes our way.  So so thankful for our swing set and all the great family time we've been able to spend together! Looking forward to much more!  

No comments:

Post a Comment