Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My 32nd!

I turned 32 on Tuesday, April 7th and got to celebrate with my favorite people on the planet.  The girls couldn't wait to give me my gifts and cards until after supper.  The cards they made were absolutely precious and they are definitely being saved.  



That night Bert stopped by the store on the way home and bought everything to make dinner but he wouldn't tell me what he was making.  He surprised me by making chicken alfredo from scratch and it was a-mazing.  I get chicken alfredo every single time we go to Olive Garden or any kind of Italian restaurant.  I can't think of a time when I have ventured out and tried something else.  It's not because I'm a picky eater, because I'm not at all, but it's because I just like it THAT much.  It makes me happy.  

For dessert Bert bought my favorite kind of ice cream.  Yumm-o!  I had such a great night celebrating with the four people in the picture below.  I'm so thankful to be on Team Watts!  


That weekend we did a little more celebrating when Bert's parents and my parents came into town for Emily's birthday party (which was Saturday morning).  That evening we went out to dinner to celebrate my birthday.  It was a fun night!  I love how Claire turned around in her chair in the picture below without us even asking her to.  


After dinner we came home and enjoyed our ice cream cake.  We may have been stuffed from dinner and all the party food we had eaten at Emily's party that morning, but that didn't stop us from enjoying one more piece of cake.  


Thankful for the 32 years the Lord has blessed me with and looking forward to the years ahead.  I am one very blessed wife, mom, daughter, sister and friend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment