Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Day at the Lake

Last weekend we spent about 24 hours at the lake house.  It was a short trip, but well worth the effort to get there.  On Friday night we celebrated Mother's Day with a dinner with Mimi, Papa and all the Sanders. Stanley was at the beach, but we missed him.  

I did a terrible job taking pictures, but here are the few that I got.  

The sweet babies (my baby looks huge next to Ressie, but she's still my baby) in their strawberry pajamas just before Claire went to bed and the Sanders left for their house. 


When Bert went to check on the big girls at night this is how he found them.  Apparently sisters are good pillows. :)  


On Saturday morning the Sanders came back down to the lake for a couple hours so that the big kids could do a little fishing with their Daddies.  Katherine and I got to visit up at the house while Claire and Ressie napped.  Fun morning.  

Jacob was the only one that caught a fish that morning, but they had lots of fun.  His facial expression cracked me up.  He doesn't look overly excited in the picture below, but he was proud!! Sweet boy! 


Being at one of my favorite places on the planet was a great way to spend part of my Mother's Day weekend. So thankful that we got to go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment