Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Claire's First Hair Cut

Emily and Hannah were scheduled for haircuts (trims) last week and I decided at the last minute to get Claire's trimmed as well.  I definitely wanted to document Claire's first official haircut, even though calling it a trim is probably overstating it.  

My friend Heather cuts my hair and the girls'.  The girls love going to see "Ms. Heather."  Emily drew her a picture this time to give to her.  

I held Emily in my lap for her first haircut, but I was 99.9% sure that would not be necessary with Claire and I was correct.  After both of her big sisters had gone and we told Claire it was her turn she started trying to climb up by herself.  She was ready!  


Sweet baby curls!  I saved a few of these curls.  I also saved Emily and Hannah's and I have NO idea where they are.  Oh well....I guess I'll run across them at some point.  



She was laid back the whole time. She was definitely interested in what Heather was doing, but she kept looking in the mirror and then would look back and smile at me.  When her Daddy got home from work later that day she kept patting her head and saying "I got haircut."  My baby is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment