Monday, March 21, 2016

Coming Home

I guess I was less nervous than I was when we brought Emily home, but I was definitely still nervous. It's just crazy to me that they let us bring home this tiny little needy, precious person.  


Abigail was ready to hit the road and go meet her sisters.  


Daddy had gone to get the car and Abby and I got wheeled down to the front of the hospital.  



Sitting with my baby on her first car ride.  She did great!  


We've stopped at Chick-Fil-A on the way home from the hospital with all four kids now.  It's a tradition.  This time we just happened to be leaving the hospital about 5:30 so we picked up dinner on the way home in addition to our milkshake treat.


Mimi and the girls had picked up a beautiful pink bow for the mailbox and a cute balloon to welcome our girl home!  


First family picture.  Claire was not in the mood.  


I didn't feel great and I was SUPER stressed about not getting ANYONE sick with the flu, but I was still glad to be home with all four of my babies under one roof.  Very thankful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment