Thursday, September 23, 2010

Trip to see Mimi and Papa Stan

As usual, we had a great visit w/ my parents last weekend!  Emily had a runny nose on Saturday and to say that I didn't like it would be an understatement.  My sweet girl hasn't been sick yet and for that I am so thankful.  My mom was laughing at me a little and said "Steph, you do know that she is going to get sick don't you?"  Yes, I know that, but I don't have to like it. :)  It was only a one day thing...she was totally fine again on Sunday.  Never ran a temp.  Probably teething, but who knows??  Anyway, here are some pictures from our time together.

Emily helping Papa Stan grill.  I don't really think she was much help, but he certainly enjoyed having her out there with him.  

Emily loves touching her toes these days.  Here she is showing Mimi how she can do it while drinking her bottle.  


Misty, Ashley, Kim and Lauren were having a college (UGA) friends get-together last weekend at Kim's house.  I was so excited when I found out that they were doing it the same weekend that we were going to be in T-town.  Emily and I were able to stop by and see them for a little while.  I love these ladies.  I'm so thankful for their friendship.  


The girls are all really close in age.  Kim's daughter, Reagan, is 7 months, my Emily is 5 months and Misty's Emily is 3 months.  I feel sure they're going to be good friends.:)



Thanks to Stan for coming home for the weekend to see us.  We love you!  





No comments:

Post a Comment