Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and Emily was decked out in her St. Patrick's day gear, thanks to her Aunt Carrie.:)


It was an absolutely beautiful day! My brother, Stan, has been visiting us this week so Emily and I had a fun afternoon with him. In fact, we were having so much fun that she refused to take her afternoon nap. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

After Bert got home we rushed out the door to take a walk before we needed to get back home and start getting dinner ready. As we were getting back in the car from our walk I made a comment about wanting to try a Banana Pudding Milkshake from Chick-Fil-A....I had heard they were really good. I truly didn't mean that we needed to go get one at that second (before dinner!), but to my surprise that's where the car was headed. Bert and Stan both thought I meant I wanted one right then and said that now I had them wanting one. Once they promised me that they would still eat the dinner I had planned, we were off to Chick-fil-A. Most days I would quickly choose ice cream over a milk shake, but I must say that new Banana Pudding milk shake is going to make me think twice.



No comments:

Post a Comment