Friday, March 18, 2011

Healthy Competition

We like a little healthy competition in our family!:) Bert and I started filling out brackets together our first year of marriage, and it's become a tradition. I prefer filling out a paper copy over an electronic copy b/c I like to mark through the teams that lost and highlight the teams that won. (Probably goes back to my obsession with marking things off my to-do list.) Anyway, we drug Brett, Katherine and Stan into the March Madness thing this year, and everyone's having a great time!

Emily's modeling beside our brackets. Doesn't she look like such a big girl here with her legs crossed?:)



After Day 1 of Round 2:

Bert - 17
Stan - 16
Brett - 14
Kate - 14
Steph - 13

I'm losing so far, but I have every intention of coming back...it's just the beginning.

We decided that the winner gets to pick the restaurant for one of our eating out nights on our family vacation in Panama City Beach this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment