Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Lake

After Kate's baby shower we decided to pack up and head to Lake Hartwell.  Emily loved the water!  This was her first time being in the lake (one of her Mama's loves).  She kept splashing and laughing and leaning her head back so that she could get her hair wet.  It was so much fun to watch her enjoy the water.

Please just look at this cutie!  She looks like such a big girl in this picture...excited and ready to go!  

"Let's go da da"





Emily helping Uncle Jimmy drive the boat.  She loved feeling the wind on her face.


Playing for a few minutes after having oh so much fun in the sun.  She looks exhausted in this picture!  We had her in the bed not long after this and she slept like a log.:)


Playing with Papa Stan.  She calls him "Papaaaaa".  She drags out the last "a" and leaves off the Stan.  It's soooo cute!:)    


I asked Bert to take a picture of Emily .  Emily is asking Bert to pick her up.  Just look at that face....forget the pictures...Emily won.:)  


Just relaxing with Daddy.  She stayed like this for the longest time.  


We had so much fun at the lake with Mimi and Papa Stan.  We were there for less than 24 hours, but it felt like we had spent the entire weekend there....so relaxing.  I got to slalom for the first time in 2 years.  I love to ski.  I used to do it several times a week.  I would go down to the lake after work and bring whoever I could find with me to drive the boat.  It was so much fun to get to do it again, but I definitely felt it the next day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment