Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Williams' Wedding

A couple in our small group, Corey and Sunni, got married a couple weeks ago (I'm a little behind on the blog :) )  Their wedding was absolutely beautiful and we had such a great time celebrating with them!


Corey's sister, Karrington, loved Emily.  I think Karrington is about 11 or 12 and she made a point to check on Emily all through out the weekend.  During the reception Emily was sooooo busy.  She did not want Bert or me to hold her.  She wanted to be on her feet and running around the room.  Every time Karrington stopped to pick her up, Emily would immediately lay her head down on Karrington's shoulder (as I stood there with my mouth wide open).  This literally happened 3 times throughout the night.  Emily loved Karrington.  I feel sure if she was talking a little more she would be asking for her right now.:)  


Emily's new friend.:)


The happy couple!  We love y'all!:)  


No comments:

Post a Comment