Friday, October 14, 2011

Hannah's Day

Wednesday was all about Hannah.  We started out the morning with an ultrasound at Pregnancy Support Services.  Pregnancy Support Services (PSS) is a wonderful ministry in Wake Forest to women who are experiencing unplanned pregnancies.  They offer free pregnancy testing, free ultrasounds, and support/counseling for women who are walking through what can be a difficult time.  A few weeks ago PSS asked for "Ultrasound Models." They wanted women in their 1st or 2nd trimester to come in and have an ultrasound as they're in the process of training a few new ultrasound techs.  Let me just say that with this growing belly I don't think I could feel less like a model, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to help them out AND get to check on my little Hannah.  Bert had to work so my friend Jen volunteered to go with us.  Emily loves Jen!  When she says her name it sounds more like "Den," but she's trying.:)  Thanks so much for coming with us, Jen!  We love you!:)


That same afternoon Emily and I headed down to Raleigh for my 22 week check-up at my doctors office.  Bert met us there and we were both excited to see him!  This appointment was just a heartbeat check, so nothing too exciting, but I always look forward to my appointments.  I love getting to hear or see my baby!  Her heart beat was 150bpm....the doctor said it was perfect.:)  


 We're thankful for the good report for Hannah and me...praying that it continues!:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment