Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kayley and Emily

Keri and I were roommates in college.  She and Patrick (her husband) moved up to Wake Forest a year before we did so that Patrick could go to seminary, and when we moved up we lived in the building next to them for 2 years, and loved every minute of it!:) 

Keri and me at our friend Sandy's wedding....


Keri and Patrick moved when Kayley was 10 months and Emily was 2 months. A couple weekends ago we were able to go visit them (they live 3 1/2 hours away now).  We had such a great time!!

I think this trip was the first time Kayley and Emily were really able to "play" together.  They had a great time!  Here are a few pictures of them before we left for church on Sunday morning. 

Emily kept saying "come here" to Kayley and taking her hand to drag her around the house.  Kayley was a good sport about it and I think just enjoyed having a playmate (her little brother, Jackson, is four months and not quite ready to play), even if Emily was a bossy one.:)



I think Kayley's wanting to know where Emily was taking her.  I don't think Emily knew either. 


Little cutie pies!:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment