Friday, July 27, 2012

T-Town & Painting Toes

Here are a few pictures from our time in Toccoa...


Hannah sucks her thumb to go to sleep.  She doesn't it usually suck it during the day unless she's tired.  I tried hard to discourage the thumb sucking, but she won.  I have to admit she's pretty cute!  


Emily found this bear and named it "Shampoo!"  I guess she heard one of us tell her it was Pooh and she thought we meant "shampoo."  Anyway, Emily and Shampoo are good friends these days!:)  


My cuties reading with their Mimi!  



Mimi was playing on the floor with Hannah and Emily wanted in on the action!  


One night I decided it would be fun to paint Emily's toes.  She was sooo excited.  She stayed perfectly still for the first foot, but got a little restless for the second.  

They're not perfect, but she's proud.  



Good times with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment