Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Playing Together

We brought the push toy back out for Hannah a few weeks ago and Emily has loved playing with it too.:)  Here is a picture of Emily talking to her Daddy (he's on speaker, but she's still holding it to her ear), while playing.  I just thought it was a cute picture of her in serious conversation.  In this picture I see a mixture of a 2 year old and a 14  year old.....I'm choosing to only look at the 2 year old side.:)  


I told her to look at me and this is the look she gave me.  Ha!  Her look says "Mommmmm, I'm talking to Daddy."  Oh dear.:)  


Hannah got a new push toy from Grandmama and PawPaw for Christmas, so now they both have one to play with.  


She really likes it!  She's one proud little girl as she pushes her push toy around the house.  There is a grin on her face the entire time she's walking behind it.  


Hannah - "Hey!  Look at me....no hands!!"


Hannah - "Still standing! This takes serious concentration, people!"  


Our sweet girls.


This past weekend I had my first experience with having 2 kids sick at one time.  Let's just say we're worn out.:)  Some of you moms with 3+ kids are probably laughing at me.  They both had cold/cough/congestion, and Hannah's turned into an ear infection.  I know that they probably shared those germs with one another, and they'll probably share more germs over the weeks, months, and years ahead....but look at these two sweet girls playing together.  It melts my heart.  I love that they give each other kisses and hugs, make each other smile, play together, and just have each other.  Thankful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment