Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WinterSpree

Over MLK weekend we took the youth from Mountain Creek up to WinterSpree in Pigeon Forge, TN for a conference with about 450 other students.  We had a great time!  We were so thankful to be a part of the conference.  The theme for the weekend was "Jesus is the HERO of every story."  So true!  Here are the girls in my room...Erica, Karson and Kaycee....love them!:)  


We made a stop in Claire's during our afternoon in downtown Gatlinburg.  I haven't be in that store in awhile, but it really is pretty great!  It got me excited about taking Emily and Hannah in there one day.:)  


Group picture!  


Very thankful to my parents for keeping the girls for the weekend so that I could go too!  It was a fun trip with a GREAT group of students!  

No comments:

Post a Comment