Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Emily and Hannah Meeting Claire

Emily and Hannah were so excited about meeting their baby sister!  Mimi got them ready and brought them to see us on Thursday morning.  Bert and I were pretty excited about seeing them and having all three of our girls together for the first time!  

The picture below is when they were first walking in the door.  The coats they are wearing were mine and my sister's coats when we were their age.  


Emily getting her first peak.  She's been very interested in the whole process...when she will come, who will come to visit when Claire arrives, how is Claire going to get out!?  Sweet girl!  


Hannah hasn't been quite as worried about all the details as Emily, but she has given Claire (my tummy) plenty of hugs and kisses.  


Hannah pronounces her name "Care" and she'll say "I wuv you, Care."  


Full heart!  


Our first family picture as a family of 5!  


Mimi and her girls...


Emily had had a turn to hold Claire so Hannah kept saying..."I hold, Care...I hold, Care."  


I liked this picture of Emily smiling proudly and Hannah looking at Claire.  


They're already great big sisters!  




No comments:

Post a Comment