Thursday, January 30, 2014

SnowDay2014

It started snowing just before nap time on Tuesday.  Emily and Hannah were soooo excited.  Hannah had no trouble going to sleep, but Emily kept peaking out the window that is right beside her bed.  She would call for me and say..."Mama, the snow is really coming down faster!!  Can I be done with my nap now!?"  I really thought she might go on to sleep, but after about an hour (and many requests to be finished with her nap) I decided that we'd toss in the towel for nap time that day.  She could hardly wait for her Daddy to get home from work because he had said he was going to take them out to play!! 

It's quite the job to get the kiddos all bundled up...good thing it doesn't snow too often around here!  

Here are our cuties ready to go...



These girls love their Daddy!  




Waving at Mommy and Claire through the window. 


When they came inside Emily asked if they could have some hot chocolate.  I thought it sounded fun on this cold, snowy day...so I fixed them some "hot" chocolate.  These girls don't even like their food warm, so hot is out of the question.  


Hannah kept saying "I do it...I do it."  


Claire didn't seem to mind not being able to go out and play in the snow.  She thoroughly enjoyed her afternoon nap!:)  


We really enjoyed SnowDay2014!

And now the weather has my permission to warm on up!!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment