Monday, August 18, 2014

Claire - 7 Months

Claire is 7 1/2 months now!  She's been sitting up really well for about a month now (no pillow behind her).  She sleeps from about 8:30pm to 7am and takes 2 naps during the day.  Her morning nap is usually a little longer (about an hour and a half to two hours).  She usually naps about 3 hours total.  She's still nursing 5 times a day.  She gets rice cereal along with half a jar of prunes every morning and a veggie at night.  She's had peas, pears, green beans, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, apples, bananas, and prunes and I haven't found anything that she doesn't like yet.  In fact, she usually lets me know that she doesn't appreciate being finished with her jar of baby food.  She still loves her exersaucer.  I usually put her in there when I'm getting a meal ready and she is as content as can be.  I haven't seen any teeth yet, but she drools all the time and chews on anything she can get her hands on...I wouldn't be surprised if a tooth popped through any day now.  She's is such a sweet, happy baby.  She LOVES to watch her sisters and they can make her smile by just looking at her.  My favorite is when they do something to make her laugh.  It's the sweetest sound.  

I gave her a sippy cup with water in it for the first time a couple weeks ago.  She did SO great!  It would be really helpful if she would just start really liking the sippy cup since she doesn't care for a bottle...that way I could leave her with someone for more than a couple hours. We'll see.  

Hannah saw the picture below after I took it and said (with a concerned look on her face) "She's mean!!" Ha...she didn't like how Claire was cutting her eyes!:)  



Love you, Claire Bear!!  And don't worry...you're not mean.:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment