Friday, August 22, 2014

Greenville Drive

A group from the church (youth and parents) were going to the Greenville Drive baseball game (it's Greenville's minor league team) and I thought it would be fun to take Emily and Hannah.  I knew the game would be hard on Claire since it was going to be over so late, so I really wanted to find a babysitter for her.  I didn't want to have a fussy baby and a newly (less than a week) potty training toddler to take care of at the ball park...go figure?  I had a little trouble finding a baby sitter for Claire so my sweet Mama offered to drive over after work on Wednesday and then drive back early Thursday morning to get back to work.  Very thankful for her and for all the ways that she constantly serves me and my family.  

Our group at the game...


Emily was sooooo excited about having her picture taken with "that green boy!"  


This was Hannah's reaction to "that green boy" as Emily referred to him.  She wasn't about to get in the picture.  


Family picture minus our sweet Claire. 


The weather couldn't have been more perfect.  We had great seats.  Got to chat with great friends.  I have no idea who won the game, but it was a fun night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment