Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Decorating for Christmas

We decorated for Christmas the Sunday before Thanksgiving this year.  We didn't have an evening service that night so when the girls woke up from naps we got started.  Emily and Hannah were sooooo excited...it was fun!  

This little munchkin was sweet to just hang out while we were all working.  


The big girls were so excited about their luke warm chocolate break!!  


Hannah was putting all the ornaments in the same spot.  We kept going behind her and spreading them out.  Cutie.  


We moved our Christmas tree to a different spot this year and we're excited about the change.  


Crazy that this cute baby will probably be walking by Christmas.  


As I was decorating and trying to keep a constant (and I mean constant) eye on my busy 10 1/2 month old I kept thinking about the fact that she wasn't even here last Christmas.  Crazy.  I was soooo ready to meet her and have her in my arms.  


We had a fun afternoon/evening of decorating!  I'm definitely still very excited about Thanksgiving AND Bert's birthday AND my dad's birthday AND our anniversary, but we're already enjoying our Christmas decorations, listening to Christmas music and I've already watched 2 Christmas movies.  Merry Christmas everyone!!:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment