Saturday, November 8, 2014

Hannah's First Trip to the Dentist

Hannah had her first visit to the dentist on Monday.  We had been talking to her about it and she was pretty excited about going.  Emily went first and I snapped this picture of Hannah while she was "reading" to Emily while Em was getting her teeth cleaned.  I know I'm biased but she's cute. 


Hannah and Dr. Mary after her first check-up!  


We love Dr. Mary and Hannah did so great!  I was so proud of my big girl!  I talked to Dr. Mary about Hannah's thumb sucking habit and she wasn't too concerned because of how verbal Hannah is.  She also said that Hannah's mouth really doesn't look like the mouth of a kid who sucks her thumb.  Hannah only sucks her thumb when she's holding her bunny.  A few months ago we started putting bunny in the cradle during the day and only letting Hannah have her for naps and bedtime.  Dr. Mary said maybe we could try to take bunny away at naps and/or bedtime sometime after the first of the year and see how she does.  Ummm...Wish us luck.  

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! Hannah and Dr. Mary seem to have gotten along very well on their first meeting. I can only imagine how happy Dr. Mary was to have Hannah as her patient. I'm just so glad that Hannah's first trip to the dentist went well. Thanks for sharing that! All the best! :)

    Dorothy Payne

    ReplyDelete