Monday, December 29, 2014

December Randomness

Here are a few random pictures from the month of December:

One morning the girls and I made cookies for 5 different families in our neighborhood.  The girls loved helping me make them and I was able to have some great conversations with some of our neighbors when I dropped them off.  Building relationships.  


There once was a day when Hannah was scared of a bubble bath, but that day is no more.  They had so much fun playing together in the tub.  


I remember when I was growing up one of the things my siblings and I used to argue over was who got to sit "shotgun" in the car.  One of the things these two cuties argue over (every time they take a bath) is whose turn it is to get bathed first.  Ha!  It usually goes something like this....H- "It's Emmy's turn to go fuwst ('first')!!!  I went fuwst last time."  E - "No!  It's Hannah's turn to go first.  I went first last time!!"  And so on.  I guess this is just the 2 and 4 year old version of arguing over the front seat.:)  


This cutie is walking all over the house as long as she has her push toy.  She started standing up on her own (for about a minute) without holding on to anything a few days before Christmas.  We actually just happened to be videoing something else at the time and caught the very first time she did it on video!  I am basically terrible about pulling out the video camera so the fact that we caught this little milestone on video is nothing short of a miracle.  


Hannah was feeding Claire a few puffs.  Hannah loves being a big sister and she's great at it!


One afternoon I walked in the living room to find Emily and Hannah like this....


I just thought it was so cute.  They play so well together and it's so fun to watch!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment