Monday, January 26, 2015

2014 Through Emily's Camera

Emily got the camera in the picture below for Christmas 2013.  She's loved this camera all year and I can't tell you how many times she's said "let me run get my camera so I can take a picture." It has been such a fun first "real" camera!  


I knew that you could upload the pictures from the camera to a computer, but we just hadn't ever done it.  The camera was full (about 1300 pictures) and she kept asking her Daddy to "fix it"  so the other day he uploaded all the pictures onto his computer.  She thought it was sooooo much fun to see all the pictures she had taken all year and Bert and I were very impressed with her photography skills in some of these photos. 

Some of these are a little blurry, or not the best quality, but we loved them.  

Through the eyes of a 4 year old....



Mimi and Mama giving Claire a bath...C was just a few weeks old.  


Daddy giving Hannah a bath. 







Claire was one of her favorite subjects!  


Emily and her good friend Shaelynn


Emily took a great picture of my friend Dawnielle (Shaelynn's mom)!  We love our weekly playdates with their family!  




Selfie in the car. :)



Hannah with her bunny and thumb...she might not be smiling, but this is one happy girl!  


She took this from the playroom of me doing something in the kitchen.  



Artsy shot.  



She asked us often to "make a silly face."  




Cousin Jacob!  


There are sooooo many more, but these were a few of my favorites!  Great job Em!  

No comments:

Post a Comment