Thursday, January 22, 2015

Warmer Days

We've had several days over the last week that have been in the upper 50's or lower 60's!!  After the first couple weeks of January we were so excited to see the slightly warmer temps and sunshine!  We couldn't stay out for too long each time (b/c it was still chilly for my three babies), but we took at least one trip outside each day!!  Ahhhh, I love love love sunshine!!!  

The girls got to ride their scooters outside, instead of inside the house where I keep having to tell them to "slow down....look out for your sister....slow down."  


Just love these sweet cheeks.  


I was trying to hold her and she would wiggle out of my arms so that she could get down and crawl on the pavement.  She also kept trying to crawl over onto the grass, but since it was wet we had to tell her no to that.  She decided she would take what she could get and happily crawled all around the patio.  


All three love to swing!  Emily is getting really good at pumping her legs so that she can swing herself.  Hannah is sooooo much more stable on the big girl swing than she was last summer!  


Happy, happy!  


They had fun riding their riding toy together for a few minutes.  


We also set up an obstacle course, kicked the ball back and forth, and took a walk around the neighborhood.  We've had a fun few days playing outside some! 

Although there are some things I like about it, winter is my least favorite season.  I don't like all the sicknesses that come along with winter and being stuck inside and bundling the kids up every time we go out the door is quite time consuming.   BUT I do like one good snow and I love that we have seasons!  I think it would be boring if it just stayed the same temp all year round.  And I love hot chocolate!  I think in my ideal world winter would be cut in half or maybe to a third.:)  I know it is going to get cold again, but maybe this time we'll get some white stuff along with the frigid temps.  Happy January everyone!!:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment