Thursday, August 31, 2017

First Day of School - Claire

Claire has been excited about starting preschool for a very long time and this past Monday (the week after her sisters started school) was finally her day!  She's going to the same preschool that her sisters went to (we LOVE it there) and she goes Monday and Tuesday mornings for 3 hours each morning.  


I asked her the night before she started school what she wanted to be when she grows up and she right away said "a doctor."  I know that will change next week, but I love hearing their answers and how confident they are about them.  Claire can be anything she wants to be, but I'm sure she'd make an awesome doctor!  


I forgot to get a picture of Claire and her teacher during our meet the teacher the week before so we got one on the first day.  Her teacher is Mrs. Beesley and she is great!  She has two girls the exact same ages as Emily and Hannah.  I got to know her a little last year when Hannah and her 2nd daughter were in class together.  This is her first year teaching at our preschool as she's been staying at home with her girls.  I'm super excited that she'll be Claire's teacher this year!  


Claire talks about her friend Gabe to anyone that will listen.  Gabe's mom (my good friend, Mary Pat) and I do lots of playdates and we see them at church all the time so it's no wonder that they are such good buddies.  Now they're also in the same preschool class, which they were both very excited about!  



I got to take Emily and Hannah on their first day so Bert took Claire on her first day.  


Claire, we hope you have such a fun year! We are so excited for you and very proud of the smart, beautiful, precious little girl that you are! We love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment