Monday, April 30, 2018

Field Tripin' with Hannah

Hannah has recently had a couple field trips that I've been able to go on with her!  Both field trips have been on Thursdays so I've had to get babysitters to keep Claire and Abby, but it's been worth it.  I love getting to spend time with Hannah and her class!  

The entire Kindergarten went to the Children's Museum of Greenville along with a bajillion other schools in and around Greenville.  Seriously, there were so many kids there.  I was in charge of 4 kids, which you would think I would be used to, but I was seriously slightly stressed about losing one.  

They sure were cute though and I really did have a sweet group!  


This sweet girl makes me happy!  


This was Hannah's favorite exhibit and she probably would have stayed in here the whole day.  


The next week we went to Paris Mountain State Park and a enjoyed a beautiful day walking around the park.  This was my group for the scavenger hunt.  A bunch of cuties!  

Destiny, Hannah, Penny, Harper and Jenna


Class picture with their teacher, Ms. Powell


Hannah was excited about us matching! 



These are Hannah's two best friends at school, Penny and Kaia.  They have so much fun together and wanted me to take this fun picture of them.  All three of these girls have siblings in 2nd grade.  Kaia has a brother, Judah, that is not in Emily's class but they see each other around.  


I love that our school takes so many field trips in kindergarten especially.  I feel sure they've been on 9 or 10 this year so far.  Glad our girl is making great memories and loving her first year of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment