Thursday, May 31, 2018

2nd Grade Field Trip

Emily went on a field trip to Paris Mountain State Park in early May! I was able to go with her class and enjoyed getting to get to know some of the moms better.  

Emily has had such a sweet class this year.  Maybe the sweetest class yet.  


Emily and her friend Samantha.  



A lady in our church, Rhonda Vaughn, was so sweet to keep Claire and Abby for me so that I could go on the field trip.  She has a little granddaughter about their age so she has all kinds of toys at her house that they enjoy playing with while they are there.  


I've been on several field trips to Paris Mountain State Park over the years, but this was the first one where Ranger Kathy had the kids put on boots and get in the water. The kids each had a net and were able to collect things.  


Loved, loved getting to spend the day with my biggest girl!  


I can't believe she's almost a 3rd grader!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment