Thursday, May 31, 2018

Mother's Day 2018

I had a great Mother's Day this year!  The girls made the sweetest cards and gifts at school and they were so excited to give them to me!  


Claire made this at school and she wanted me to open it before we got out of the parking lot, so I did.  She was super proud and I love it!  


After lunch, gifts, and naps we packed up and headed downtown to Falls Park.  


Greenville was having an art festival that weekend so we enjoyed walking around and checking out all the booths.


They had these fun links set up for the kids to build things with.  

Bert helped them make this contraption and they were proud of it!  


These were robots that you could program to make different shapes.  The girls thought it was fun and we enjoyed being in the shade for a few minutes.  



I'm so thankful for these four girls. They keep me busy and I mess up a lot, but they're quick to forgive and being their Mommy is one of the greatest blessings of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment