Thursday, May 31, 2018

Mimi's 60th

My mom turned 60 on May 25th and we made a quick trip to Toccoa to celebrate with her!!  

We met for dinner at Los Amigos on the night of the 25th.  Katherine and Brett had to go to a high school graduation right after we took this picture, but they got to eat a quick bite with us! 


After dinner we went back to my parents house to let the kids ride on my dad's new paddle boat.  They LOVED it!  


Emily and Jacob got to peddle after me and they did a great job!  They drove all over that pond.  

The little handles on the back of life jackets are so helpful!  


On Saturday morning we woke up and had a big breakfast together before Bert and I had to leave to go back to Greenville at 10:30 that morning.  



We loved getting to celebrate, Mimi!  She loves and serves us so well!  I want to be just like her when I grow up!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment