Thursday, January 31, 2019

New Years Eve and New Years Day

We had a fun New Years Eve at home!  After dinner we played bowling on the Wii and then watched a movie!  


The girls talked us into watching Mary Poppins (the original), which turned out to be a longer movie than Bert or I remembered, but the girls loved it!  


New Years Day 2019 was a beautiful, relaxing day!  The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed playing inside and outside!  

They had a fun tea party with real tea and treats! :)  


We had a traditional New Years meal at the request of my husband.  We (he) even made collards, which were delicious!  


We love these silly girls!! 


Family meal time is easily my favorite part of every day, but I was feeling especially thankful for my people on the first day of 2019!  


Happy New Year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment