Thursday, January 31, 2019

Clemson Girls Weekend

We had our Clemson girls weekend over Martin Luther King weekend this year and had a great time as usual!  We missed Sara, who lives in Texas, and couldn't make it back! 


This is a comparison photo of our first girls trip in 2009 and our most recent in 2019!  


I couldn't be more thankful for these ladies, our memories and the real life friendships!  

While I was at the girls weekend, my girls went to Toccoa on Friday night.  On Saturday they celebrated Ressie's 4th birthday at a jumpy house, and had so much fun!  


Bert drove to Toccoa on Saturday night to pick the girls up (he was officiating a wedding Saturday afternoon).  They celebrated Alisha's birthday Saturday night and I hated being the only one not there...I'm so thankful for you, Alisha!  


On Sunday Bert got the girls ready for church by himself, although he said Emily and Hannah were VERY helpful. 



I had a great trip but was thankful to be back with my people on Sunday afternoon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment