Wednesday, December 15, 2010

3 Years

Today is our 3 year anniversary and what an amazing 3 years it has been! I'll take you on a trip down memory lane.

Our rehearsal...

The reception...


Our first house.  Please take note of the hearts!:)  This precious little house is in Dahlonega, GA where we lived after we got married.  We lived in this house for 4 months before moving to Wake Forest.  Great memories! 


Jump back to today...

I've been so excited about our date tonight all day long, and then Bert came home w/ a dozen roses and it got me even more excited.:)  I just love spending time w/ him!  



Whitney came over to keep Emily (thanks Whit) and we headed out to a fabulous Italian restaurant in town.  Our sweet small group blessed us w/ a gift certificate there a few weeks ago and we've been saving it for tonight!  


I love you, Bert.  I love being your wife.  Thank you for a wonderful three years.  I'm looking forward to many more!:)  







No comments:

Post a Comment